The aspirants must have a proper strategic plan to be able to cover the entire syllabus efficiently as well as effectively. We, therefore, bring some strategies into the light for you to be able to prepare yourself extremely well for GATE.
1. Do not try to memorize maths by mugging up the entire textbooks/standard books. You’ll only be wasting time. Remember the formulae and understand the techniques used to solve the questions
2. Making separate note of the advanced techniques will surely help you.
3. Prioritize your study.
4. Practice previous year numerical after you complete each topic.
5. Revise regularly. Revise the formulae every day.
6. Solve a few questions from the topics and subtopics included in the previous day’s study schedule.
7. Aspirants should take mock tests. You should join a good online test series which will help you in practicing the questions in a simulated environment.
8. Make a formula notebook. It is essential for last moment revision. You can also note down important techniques along with the formulae.
9. Take enough rest between subtopics. Overloading your brain will only make your study unproductive. Thus this will only waste your time and energy. Give enough time to regain energy and get prepared for the next.
10. Clear your doubts when they arise. Do not postpone your doubts for some later time. Ensure that the source of doubt clearing is trusted. If your doubt does not get cleared in one attempt, then take another attempt. Do not proceed to other subtopics before completing the one you are doing presently.
Rush to your nearby Pinnacle branch or call on +919136008228 to know more about the GATE 2021 admissions..